Type in your favorite track name in the search bar to find your Nascar event or follow the "Truck To Every Nascar Track" image to review all tracks.
Martinsville Speedway (A HALF MILE OF MAYHEM) is the sixth race in our new blog series for Nascar. You can use these blogs to attend any of this years 36 Sprint Nascar Premier Series Races and Events. We've provided the travel information we've gathered from each track including details on parking, directions and ticket info. This event includes the Nascar Truck Series.
340 Speedway Road Ridgeway, VA 24148
TICKET INFO Prices range from an unbelievable $10 - $79
Please call (877)-RACE-TIX or visit martinsvillespeedway.com
NEARBY TRUCK STOPS
You may be able to drop your trailer at one of these locations if necessary. The first truck stop, Wilco Hess, is less than 1 mile (17 Minute Walk) from the track. It is near the Gate 17 Parking Area. There is limited parking available here. In the map below you can clearly view the Wilco Hess and the adjacent Martinsville Speedway.
There are 11 Truck Stops within 40 miles of the track that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the track: Or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service and now you can enjoy a beer at the track.
- Wilco Hess 4801 Greensboro Rd Ridgeway, VA 24148
- Amoco Ideal Market Textile Dr HWY 220, Martinsville, VA 3 Miles N
- Wilco, HWY 220, Fairview Dr Bassett, VA 11 miles NW
- Pilot HWY 58 / HWY 29 Danville, VA 28 Miles E
- Dudley's Truck Stop HWY 1 / HWY 220 Rocky Mount, VA 31 Miles N
- E-Z Stop BP US-29 Concord, NC 31 Miles S
- The Pop Shoppe I-73 Exit 2 Greensboro, NC 36 Miles S
- Wilco Fuel I-40 Exit 208 Colfax, NC 36 Miles S
- Kangaroo Express HWY 52 Exit 118 Rural Hall, NC 37 Miles SW
- Wilco Travel Plaza I-85 Exit 132 McLeansville, NC 39 Miles S
- TA Greensboro I-85 / I-40 / Hwy 61 Exit 138 Greensboro, NC 40 Miles SE