Type in your favorite track name in the search bar to find your Nascar event or follow the "Truck To Every Nascar Track" image to review all tracks.
You can use these blogs to attend any of this years 36 Sprint Nascar Premier Series Races and Events. We've provided the travel information we've gathered from each track including details on parking, directions and ticket info.
Phoenix International Raceway allows Bobtail Parking Only and Parking is FREE. You can Bobtail to Lot Yellow 4 and 5. Below we have suggestions on where you may be able to drop your trailer and directions to parking.
FOR TICKET INFO please call (866) 408-7223 or visit http://www.phoenixraceway.com
7602 S Avondale Blvd, Avondale, AZ 85353
There are 10 Truck Stops within 30 miles of the track that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the track: Or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service and now you can enjoy a beer at the track.
- Security Truck Park. For more info please visit securitytruckpark.com 3002 W Durango St Phoenix AZ 85009 (602)484-0373 Secure lot open 24/7 with a guard on duty at all times. Drivers can either drop their trailer and leave it or come back with truck and sleep in cab. Cost $15 per day and possible discounts for multiple days stay. 14 miles from track, 1 mile from I-17
- Pilot Travel Center Avondale AZ I-10 Exit 133 Approximately 2 Miles N
- Flying J Phoenix AZ I-10 Exit 137 Approximately 5 Miles NE
- Discount Fuels Phoenix AZ I-10 Exit 139 Approximately 6 Miles NE
- QT Mini Mart Phoenix AZ I-10 Exit 139 Approximately 7 Miles NE
- Circle K Truxstop #2885 Phoenix AZ I-10 Exit 141 Approximately 8 Miles E
- Speedsmart 112 Inc Buckeye AZ I-10 Exit 114 Approximately 18 Miles W
- Loves Travel Stop Buckeye AZ I-10 Exit 114 Approximately 18 Miles W
- Loves Travel Stop Chandler AZ I-10 Exit 162 Approximately 20 Miles SE
- TA Tonopah AZ I-10 Exit 103 Approximately 30 Miles W