On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. A lot of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have great fans so you will be making friends quickly.
Near by Truck Stops
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
- South Freeway Truck Stop Houston TX Hwy 288 Almeda Genoa Road 5 Miles South
- Handi Plus Houston TX 11420 East Texas Hwy 6 Miles North East
- Flagship Auto Truck Pasadena TX Hwy 225 Bearle St 6 Miles North East
- Hobby Gas Station Houston TX I-45 Exit 39 7 Miles East
- Loves Travel Center Houston TX I-45 Exit 50 8 Miles North
About NGR Stadium
-Year created: 2002
-Max attendance: 71,054
-Esquire.com food ranking: 5th
-Sportsroadtrip.com ranking: Third
-Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: 16th
-Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: 8th
Pros: Very reasonably priced tickets, great tailgating outside the stadium, nice selection of food and beer in the stadium.
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"
Houston Texans Reliant NRG Stadium
Address: Reliant Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054