On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. A lot of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have great fans so you will be making friends quickly.
Parking is $100 (Bob Tail Only) but is currently sold out. To check on availability call 832-667-2390
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
Near by Truck Stops:
- South Freeway Truck Stop Houston TX Hwy 288 Almeda Genoa Road 5 Miles South
- Handi Plus Houston TX 11420 East Texas Hwy 6 Miles North East
- Flagship Auto Truck Pasadena TX Hwy 225 Bearle St 6 Miles North East
- Hobby Gas Station Houston TX I-45 Exit 39 7 Miles East
- Loves Travel Center Houston TX I-45 Exit 50 8 Miles North
- Houston Texans Reliant NRG Stadium
- Arena/Stadium: NRG Stadium
- Division: AFC South
- Address: Reliant Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054
- For Tickets or more Information Please Visit www.houstontexans.com
- Year created: 2002
- Max attendance: 71,054
- Esquire.com food ranking: Fifth
- Sportsroadtrip.com ranking: Third
- Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: 16th
- Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: Eighth
- BleacherReport.com tailgating ranking: Seventh
Pros: Very reasonably priced tickets, great tailgating outside the stadium, nice selection of food and beer in the stadium.
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"