On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. A lot of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have great fans so you will be making friends quickly.
Parking not available at the stadium but there is plenty of truck parking near by.
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
Address: 1 MetLife Stadium Dr, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Near by Truck Stops:
- Sunoco Vince Lombardi Service Area Ridgefield, NJ New Jersey Turnpike Exit 8 2 Miles East
- Lukoil Pilot Montague NJ I-84 Exit 1 3 Miles West
- Thind Travel Plaza North Bergen NJ Hwy 1/Hwy 9 3 Miles South East
- Patriot Truck Stop Palisades Park NJ 75 Hwy 46 West 4 Miles North East
- 46 Truck Stop Ridgefield NJ I-95 Exit 18 4 Miles North East
- New York Giants
- Arena/Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- Division: NFC East
- Location: New York metropolitan area
- Address: 1 MetLife Stadium Dr, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
For tickets or more information please visit http://www.giants.com/
Giants/Jets: MetLife Stadium
Year created: 2010
Max attendance: 82,566
Esquire.com food ranking: 14th
Sportsroadtrip.com ranking: Sixth
Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: Eighth
Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: 32nd
BleacherReport.com tailgating ranking: 17th
Pros: Good public transportation access, neat design elements to make the stadium work for both teams.
Cons: A stadium for two New York team resides out of state, pricey tickets (especially for the Giants).
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"