On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. Plenty of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have welcoming fans so you will be making friends quickly.
Bob Tail Parking allowed at Bus/RV lot Price $110
For ticket and schedule information please visit www.redskins.com or call 301-276-6800
Truck Stops Nearby
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
- 301 BP Brandywine MD Crane Hwy 16 Miles South
- TA Baltimore South MD I-95 Hwy 175 Exit 41A Jessup 18 Miles North
- Transit Truck Stop Millersville MD I-97 Exit 10 19 Miles North East
- TA Baltimore MD I-95 Exit 57 31 Miles North East
- One Stop Travel Plaza Newburg MD US 301 39 Miles South
About Fedex Field
-Year created: 1997
-Max attendance: 81,807
-Esquire.com food ranking: 3rd
-Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: 19th
-Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: 14th
-BleacherReport.com tailgating ranking: 15th
- Pros: Good stadium food (who's up for some Hooters wings during a game?), die hard fan base, great NFC East rivalry games.
- Cons: High parking prices, heavy traffic going to game, concerns about safety around stadium.
Courtesy of BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"
Washington Redskins Fedex Field
Address: 1600 Fedex Way, Landover, MD 20785