On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. Plenty of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have welcoming fans so you will be making friends quickly.
Truck parking allowed in marshaling yard. Pricing Varies $120 - $150
For ticket or schedule information please visit http://www.atlantafalcons.com/ or call 404-223-8444
Parking information please call 404-223-4109
Truck Stops Nearby
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
- Petro Atlanta I-285 Exit 12 Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway 6 Miles West
- Amoco Food Shop Conley GA I-285 Exit 52 7 Miles South East
- Pilot Atlanta GA I-285 Exit 51 7 Miles South East
- Pilot Smyrna GA I-285 Exit 16 7 Miles North West
- Citgo Truck Stop Atlanta GA I-20 Exit 49 8 Miles West
About Georgia Dome
-Year created: 1992
-Max attendance: 71,228
-Esquire.com food ranking: 27th
-Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: 25th
-Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: 19th
- Pros: convenient public transportation access, highly praised tailgate food.
- Cons: Pricey concessions, obvious criticisms of a football dome in Atlanta, fans don't like the stadium.
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"
1 Georgia Dome Dr, Atlanta, GA 30313