On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. Plenty of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have welcoming fans so you will be making friends quickly.
For tickets and schedule information please visit http://www.seahawks.com/
Truck Stops Nearby
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service.
No truck parking at the stadium but truck parking is near by.
- Ernie's Truck Stop Kent WA Hwy 167 Exit 84 13 Miles South East
- Ernie's Truck Stop Federal Way WA I-5/Hwy 18 Exit 142BB 18 Miles South
- Loves Tacoma WA I-5 Exit 136 23 Miles South
- TA Seattle East Seatte East I-90 Exit 34 30 Miles East
- Donna's Truck Stop Tulalip WA I-5 Exit 202 37 Miles North
About CenturyLink Field
-Year created: 2002
-Max attendance: 67,000
-Esquire.com food ranking: 1st
-Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: 3rd
-Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: 21st
-BleacherReport.com tailgating ranking: 32nd
- Pros: Team's fans are the 12th man , great food and beer selection inside the stadium.
- Cons: No tailgating experience at the stadium, tickets are somewhat pricey.
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"
Seattle Seahawks Century Link Field
Address: 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134