We have done this personally at this stadium during the 2014 Pro Bowl. We had a great time and there is plenty of truck parking near by with a inexpensive cab ride away from the event. The local entertainment and dining are fantastic. There is also tours of the stadium offered and seeing this high tech stadium is worth the visit by itself.
No truck parking at the stadium but truck parking is near by.
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
- Pilot Avondale AZ -10 Exit 133 5 Miles South
- Flying J Phoenix I-10 exit 137 6 Miles South East
- QT Mini Mart Phoenix I-10 Exit 139 7 Miles South East
- Circle K Truck Stop Phoenix I-10 Exit 141 10 Miles South East
- Loves Buckeye AZ I-10 Exit 114 20 Miles West
University of Phoenix Stadium
Address: 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305
For ticket or schedule information please visit www.azcardinals.com
- Year created: 2006
- Max attendance: 63,400
- Esquire.com food ranking: 8th
- Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: 10th
- Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: 16th
- BleacherReport.com tailgating ranking: 29th
Pros: Innovative stadium design, protection from heat during warmer parts of the early season, good local food options.
Cons: Cardinals are inconsistent
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"