On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. Plenty of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have welcoming fans so you will be making friends quickly.
Bobtail Only Price $150
Address: 1 Patriot Pl, Foxborough, MA 02035
Tickets and more information http://www.patriots.com/
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
- Interstate Travel Plaza Wrentham MA I-495 Exit 14A 4 Miles West
- Plainville Truck Stop Plainville MA I-495 Exit 14B 5 Miles South West
- Natick Service Plaza EB Natick MA I-90 East Turnpike MM 117 19 Miles North
- Framingham I-90 West Bound Service Plaza Framingham MA I-90 Exit 116
- Mass Avenue Sunoco Station Bostan MA I-93 Exit 18 20 Miles North East
Year created: 2002
Max attendance: 68,756
Esquire.com food ranking: 25th
Sportsroadtrip.com ranking: 4th
Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: 7th
Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: 26th
BleacherReport.com tailgating ranking: 11th
Pros: Great tailgating scene, team boasts very loyal fan base.
Cons: Limited food options inside the stadium, Foxboro location is somewhat out of the way for many fans.
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"