Visit Talladega Super Speedway. PARKING IS FREE but only bobtails are permitted. Parking for bobtails is located in the Camping Lot. Talladega Superspeedway is a motorsports complex located north of Talladega, Alabama, United States. It is located on the former Anniston Air Force Base in the small city of Lincoln.
Additional parking information and directions below.
For Ticket Info Please Call 877-462-3342 or Visit http://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/
Address: 3366 Speedway Blvd Lincoln, AL 35096
Nearby Truck Stops
There are 10 Truck Stops within 30 miles of the track that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the track: Or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service and now you can enjoy a beer at the track.
Below are some truck stops you may be able to drop your trailer if necessary.
- Race City Travel Center I-20/Hwy 77 Exit 168 Lincoln, AL 1 Mile SW
- Pilot Travel Center I-20 Exit 165 Lincoln, AL 3 Miles W
- I-20 Truck Stop I-20 Exit 165 Lincoln, AL 3 Miles W
- K & N Quick Stop US-321 Wattsville, AL 11 Miles NW
- Kangaroo Express #3667 I-20/Hwy 21 South Exit 185 Oxford, AL 16 Miles E
- Loves Travel Stop I-59 Exit 174 Steele, AL 23 Miles N
- Steele City Truck Stop I-59 Exit 174 Steele, AL 23 Miles N
- Kangaroo Express #3664 Hwy 280/Hwy 76 Childersburg, AL 27 Miles SW
- Petro Gadsden I-59/Hwy 77 Exit 181 Gadsden, AL 27 Miles N
- I-20 Texaco I-20 Exit 199 Heflin, AL 30 Miles E
Only bobtail parking is permitted. Parking is free and located in the Camping Lot, across from The Motor Sports Hall of Fame on Jackson Trace Road.
Talladega Motor Speedway is off of I-20 in Lincoln Alabama at either
Exit 168 or 173. Follow traffic signs for further
directions during race events.
Click Here for Facility Maps
Type in your favorite track name in the search bar to find your Nascar event or follow the "Truck To Every Nascar Track" image to review all tracks