Visit Kansas Speedway for the Nascar Sprint Cup Series Night Race May 7th, 2016 in your big rig. Parking is FREE but permitted to bobtail trucks only. Parking for bobtails is located in Lot 14 behind the hospitality tents off Speedway Blvd. Additional Directions and Parking Info Below.
For Ticket Information Please Call (866) 460-7223
or Visit http://www.kansasspeedway.com/
Address: 400 Speedway Blvd Kansas City, KS 66111
Truck Stops Nearby
There are 10 Truck Stops within 19 miles of the track that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the track: Or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service and now you can enjoy a beer at the track.
Below are some truck stops close by where you may be able to drop your trailer.
- On The Go Travel Center I-435 Exit 8B Edwardsville, KS 2 Miles S
- Valero Diamond Shamrock I-635 Exit 3 Kansas City, KS 6 Miles E
- Quik Trip #231 I-635 Exit 3 Kansas City, KS 6 Miles E
- Power 66 I-670 Exit 1B Kansas City, MO 10 Miles E
- Front Street Valero I-435 Exit 57 Kansas City, MO 15 Miles E
- Star Fuel Center #101 I-35 Exit 215 Olathe, KS 16 Miles S
- Quick Fuel #2402 I-435 Exit 57 Kansas City, MO 16 Miles E
- Flying J I-435 and Front Street Kansas City, MO 16 Miles E
- Pour Boy's #3 I-435 Exit 55 Kansas City, MO 17 Miles E
- Quick Trip #236 I-29 Exit 18 Platte City, MO 19 Miles N
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING INFORMATION
Courtesy of http://www.kansasspeedway.com/
Parking for bobtails is located in Lot 14 behind the hospitality tents off Speedway Blvd. There is no charge for parking.
- Alternate Route:
When traveling to the Speedway via I-435 expect delays. Once the State Avenue exit begins to back up traffic officials will close that exit. The Speedway recommends you travel to the Parallel Parkway exit. Take Parallel Parkway to 110th St. and take a Left (near Target and JCPenny's). You will then be led back to State Avenue where you will be directed to the parking lots.
- Please Note:
Due to the volume of vehicles arriving at the Speedway on race day, expect delays. Please use all available lanes on State Avenue when arriving, you will be directed to the parking lots! Entry gates on State Avenue will close from East to West when lots fill during inbound traffic. Do not park south of Speedway Blvd. This causes you to cross four lanes of traffic which is dangerous and delays traffic flow. If you park in the Legends shopping area you will not be able to cross State Avenue until traffic is clear. For this reason it is recommended that you park in our parking lots.
Type in your favorite track name in the search bar to find your Nascar event or follow the "Truck To Every Nascar Track" image to review all tracks