Dover International Speedway, home of "The Monster Mile". Built from the ground up by Dover Motorsports, Inc., Dover International Speedway continues to be one of the most unique venues on the NASCAR circuit. The facility is known for its concrete surface, severely banked corners and signature trophies, and is a favorite among fans and drivers alike. Dover International Speedway, known as the world’s fastest one-mile concrete oval, has been hosting NASCAR events since it first opened with the inaugural running of the “Mason-Dixon 300” on July 6, 1969. With a unique blend of speeds in excess of 175 mph, and banking of nine degrees on its narrow straightaways and 24 degrees in its sweeping turns, Dover has earned the nickname the “Monster Mile” for its tough nature on both man and machine. http://www.doverspeedway.com/
Parking is available for both Tractor and Trailer in Lot 1. Parking is Free on Friday and Saturday. Sunday is $10.
Please Call 800-441-RACE (800-441-7223)
or (302) 883-6500
There are 10 Truck Stops within 36 miles of the race track that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
TRUCK STOPS NEARBY: Below are some truck stops where you may be able to drop your trailer if necessary.
1. Shore Stop 1051 North Walnut St (Hwy 13/Walnut St) Milford, DE 16 Miles South
2. Sunoco Fuel Center 412 North 6th St (Hwy 1/Hwy 13) Odessa, DE 23 Miles North West
3. 301 Plaza 921 Middletown-Warwick Road (US-301/Hwy 299) Middletown, DE 24 Miles North West
4. Columbia Shell Fuel Stop I-80 Exit 4 Columbia, NJ 24 Miles North East
5. ACI Truck Stop 55 US-46 W Delaware, NJ 24 Miles North East
6. Shore Stop 12657 Midway Crossing (Hwy 13/Market St) Greenwood, DE 25 Miles South
7. Denton Goose Creek 700 North 6th St Denton, MD 25 Miles South West
8. Trailway Truck Terminal 610 Ruthsburg Road (Hwy 301/Hwy 304) Centreville, MD 30 Miles West
9. Pilot Travel Center I-295/NJ Turnpike Exit 2B Carney's Point, NJ 36 Miles North
10. Flying J I-295 Exit 2C Carney's Point, NJ 36 Miles North
Courtesy of doverspeedway.com
The routes offered below should serve as a general guideline only and are not necessarily the best routes from your area. Please consult a more detailed map for specific directions from your area.
GPS Address: Dover International Speedway 1131 N. Dupont Highway Dover, DE 19901
From The North
Take I-95 South to I-495 South via Exit 11 towards Port of Wilmington/Baltimore. I-495S becomes I-95S. Merge onto DE 1 South via exit 4A towards Christiana/Mall Road (Portions toll). Follow Route 1 South to Exit 104 (50 cent toll/exact change only at night). Turn left on US 13 South. Dover International Speedway is approximately 2 miles on your left. Dover is approximately 75 miles from Center City Philadelphia.
From The South
I-95 North to the Washington Beltway (I-495 North). Take I-495 North to Route 50/301. Take Route 50/301 East over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Follow US 301 North to Maryland Route 302 (right turn at mile marker 102). Turn right Maryland Route 454 at Templeville. Route 454 becomes Route 8 at the Delaware state line. In Dover, turn left on US 13 North. Dover International Speedway is approximately 2 miles on the right. Dover is approximately 50 miles from the Bay Bridge.