Talladega Superspeedway is the biggest, fastest, most competitive motorsports facility in the world. North of Talladega, Alabama, it is located on the former Anniston Air Force Base in the small city of Lincoln. Records for both speed and competition have been established at Talladega. Be sure to check out the International Motorsports Hall of Fame located on track property. Open 7 days a week, there are plenty of exhibits to see. http://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/
Parking is Free but only Bobtails are permitted. Directions and Map Below.
Please Call 877-462-3342
Please Visit talladegasuperspeedway.com
TRUCK STOPS NEARBY: You may be able to drop your trailer at some of these locations if necessary or park and cab to the event.
1. Race City Travel Center I-20/Hwy 77 Exit 168 Lincoln, AL 1 Mile SW
2. Pilot Travel Center I-20 Exit 165 Lincoln, AL 3 Miles W
3. I-20 Truck Stop I-20 Exit 165 Lincoln, AL 3 Miles W
4. K & N Quick Stop US-321 Wattsville, AL 11 Miles NW
5. Kangaroo Express #3667 I-20/Hwy 21 South Exit 185 Oxford, AL 16 Miles E
6. Loves Travel Stop (I-20) 2625 Kelly Creek Road Moody, AL 21 Miles W
7. Loves Travel Stop I-59 Exit 174 Steele, AL 23 Miles N
8. Steele City Truck Stop I-59 Exit 174 Steele, AL 23 Miles N
9. Petro Gadsden I-59/Hwy 77 Exit 181 Gadsden, AL 27 Miles N
10. Flying J I-65/SR-94 Exit 264 Birmingham, AL 41 Miles W
OCT 24 | fred's 250
OCT 25 | CampingWorld.com 500
Courtesy of talladegasuperspeedway.com
GPS Address: 3366 Speedway Blvd Lincoln, AL 35096
Please consult a more detailed map for specific directions from your area. Trucks will be directed to one of the Camping Lots as they arrive.
The best route is to exit I-20 at Exit 173 Eastaboga and proceed west on Speedway Blvd.