For more than 50 years, Charlotte Motor Speedway has set the standard for motorsports entertainment and evolved into "The Greatest Place to See the Race." Nestled in the heart of NASCAR country, the Mecca of Motorsports is the only race vacation destination where fans can immerse themselves in the sport by taking in an event at the legendary 1.5-mile superspeedway and visit race team shops and the newly-opened NASCAR Hall of Fame in the same weekend. The Charlotte Motor Speedway complex encompasses nearly 2,000 acres and includes a 2.25-mile road course, a six-tenths-mile karting layout and a quarter-mile oval within the walls of the 1.5-mile superspeedway. A one-fifth-mile oval is located just outside Turn 3. In 2011, Charlotte Motor Speedway set a Guinness World Record with the debut of the world’s largest HDTV at a sports venue, spanning nearly 16,000 square feet of viewing pleasure for fans. http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com
Please Call 800-455-3267
Parking is Free and you may bring both Tractor and Trailer. Directions and Parking Instructions Below.
Truck Stops Nearby
You may be able to drop your trailer at some of these locations if you want to or park and cab to the event.
1. Pilot Travel Center I-85 Exit 63 Kannapolis, NC 8 Miles NE
2. Charlotte Travel Center I-77 Exit 16B Charlotte, NC 13 Miles SW
3. Pilot Travel Center I-85/I-77 Exit 39 Charlotte, NC 14 Miles SW
4. B&D Mart US-601 Midland, NC 15 Miles SE
5. Sam's Mart/Handy Pantry I-85 Exit 36 Charlotte, NC 16 Miles SW
6. Sam's Mart #55 I-85 Exit 36 Charlotte, NC 16 Miles SW
7. Wilco Hess Fuel Center I-85 Exit 71 Salisbury, NC 16 Miles NE
8. Wilco Hess Fuel Center I-85 Exit 75 Salisbury, NC 20 Miles NE
9. Wilco Hess Fuel Center I-77/US-21 Exit 42 Troutman, NC 20 Miles NW
10. Wilco Hess Travel Plaze US-74 Monroe, NC 26 Miles S
Courtesy of charlottemotorspeedway.com
The routes offered below should serve as a general guideline only and are not necessarily the best routes from your area. Please consult a more detailed map for specific directions from your area.
GPS Address: 5555 Concord Parkway South Concord, NC 28027
The Speedway requested that all trucks enter at Entrance Y which is the Bruton Smith Blvd entrance, Exit 49 off I-85. The North Carolina Department of Transportation will have various traffic patterns in place for incoming and outgoing traffic. Please follow their directions. Sometimes you'll have to "turn right to go left". All traffic patterns will eventually lead you back to I-85, I-77 and other major highways.
Type in your favorite track name in the search bar to find your Nascar event or follow the "Truck To Every Nascar Track" image to review all tracks