Bristol Motor Speedway is known among the racing community as "The Last Great Colosseum". This popular motorsports venue hosts NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide, K&N East Series and Camping World Truck Series events each year. The Bristol Motor Speedway does NOT allow Truck Parking. NO Tractor Trailer and NO Bobtail Parking. Parking must be done at an off premises third party parking vendor (Contact Info Below). This is probably the least truck friendly event on the Nascar schedule. Not because Bristol dislikes trucks but because this is a huge event on back country roads with limited parking. Bristol is the ultimate race so, if your committed, we'll tell you how to get it done in a Big Rig.
Please Call (423) 989-6933
Please Visit BristolMotorSpeedway.com
TRUCK STOPS NEARBY: This is NOT a truck friendly event. We personally parked our full truck and trailer at a third party parking vendor right next to the track but finding the location and getting parked was NOT easy. There was not much room to maneuver the truck around crowds and other vehicles. We strongly recommend you drop your trailer at a truck stop and make arrangements with a third party vendor to park bobtail. Here are some nearby truck stops where you may be able to drop your trailer.
- Conoco I-81/Hwy 11 Exit 10 Bristol, VA 4 Miles N
- Petro I-81 Exit 29 Glade Spring, VA 27 Miles NE
- Daniel Boone Travel Center US 23/US 58/US 421/HWY 871 Duffield, VA 36 Miles W
- Roadrunner I-81/US-11/SR-34, Exit 36 Greeneville, TN 40 Miles W'
- Pilot I-81 Exit 36 Greeneville, TN 40 Miles W
- TA I-81 xit 36 Greeneville, TN 40 Miles W
- Stateline Food Mart 12643 Orby Cantrell HWY Pound, VA 40 Miles NW
- Kangaroo Express (HWY 11/HWY 622) 5522 Lee Hwy Atkins, VA 40 Miles NE
- Holiday Foods (US-321) 1136 Hickory Boulevard Lenoir, NC 57 Miles SE
- Fast Track (Hwy 421/Hwy16) 40061 Hwy 421 Wilkesboro, NC 59 Miles SE
THIRD PARTY VENDOR PARKING PROVIDED BY:
3077 Highway 11 East
Bluff City, TN 37618
Main Office 423-538-8902 Cell (Stan) 423-571-3782
PARKING COST $
Many RV's and campers use this lot and it is a short walking distance to the track. This third party parking vendor will charge $250 for the entire three day event, truck and trailer or $200 for Bobtail. They strongly recommend you book in advance. If you call within a week of the event they recommend you call the cell phone number provided above. Please contact vendor to inquire about single day rates.
Bristol can be a complicated place to navigate during race weekend. We strongly recommend you refer to the directions provided by the website on the best way to get to the track. There is a video, maps and several links to directions located on their site. Bristol Motor Speedway is located at 151 Speedway Blvd Bristol Tennessee 37620.