New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Live Free and Race! The race will again serve as the second race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Free Tractor and Trailer Parking is available. You will be directed when you arrive. This blog is part of a series of Nascar blogs that will provide ticket information, directions and big rig parking information for professional truck drivers to visit each race. We try to include the maps and any other info that may be helpful for truckers.
Please Call (603) 783-4931
Please Visit NHMS.com
Truck Stops Nearby
There are 10 Truck Stops within 27 miles of the race track that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
You may be able to drop your trailer at some of these locations or park and cab to the event.
- Circle K-Bow I-93 Exit 125 Bow Junction, NH 11 Miles SW
- Pilot Dealer I-93 Exit 11 Bow, NH 14 Miles S
- Mr Mike's Exxon I-93 27 Harvard Road Ayer, MA 14 Miles S
- Northwood Mobil US-4 546 First NH Turnpike Northwood, NH 16 Miles SE
- Circle K I-93 Exit 10 Hookset, NH 19 Miles S
- Candia First Stop Hwy 101 Exit 3 Candia, NH 21 Miles S
- Fountain Road Shell Hwy 16 95 Farmington Road Rochester, NH 22 Miles E
- Circle K I-93 Exit 23 New Hampton, NH 23 Miles NW
- Kwik Stop I-93 Exit 6 Manchester, NH 23 Miles S
- Epping Fueling Center (Shell) Hwy 27/Hwy 125 7 Exeter Road Epping, NH 27 Miles SE
Courtesy of NHMS.com
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
1122 Route 106 North
Loudon, NH 03307
GPS Coordinates: 43.3612298,-71.4648872
- From the South
Take Interstate 93 to Exit 15E, Interstate 393. Take Exit 3. Turn left onto Route 106 North. NHMS will be 9 miles north on the right. On NASCAR weekends, it is recommended that visitors enter through the South Entrance. This will be the first gate on the right.
- From the North
Take I-93 to the Tilton Exit 20 to Route 140 through Belmont to Route 106 South. Follow Route 106 South to the Speedway which is approximately 7 miles on the left. On NASCAR weekends, it is recommended that visitors enter through the North Entrance. This will be the first gate on the left.
Type in your favorite track name in the search bar to find your Nascar event or follow the "Truck To Every Nascar Track" image to review all tracks