Watkins Glen International was established on the streets of Watkins Glen, NY in 1948 and is North America’s premier racing facility. The Glen has a long and storied past from its Formula 1 roots to its position as New York’s only home to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Travel to Watkins Glen International in your truck and enjoy NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, NASCAR Nationwide and NASCAR Sprint all in one action-packed weekend. Free truck parking is available for bob-tail trucks only. You will be directed to general parking when you arrive. http://www.theglen.com/
Please Call 866-461-RACE (866-461-7223)
Please Visit TheGlen.com
Truck Stops Nearby
There are 10 Truck Stops within 41 miles of the race track that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
TRUCK STOPS NEARBY: You may be able to drop your trailer at some of these locations or park and cab to the event.
- Dandy Mini Mart 6034 Hwy 13/Hwy 224 Cayuta, NY 13 Miles South East
- Dandy Mini Mart 104 Wygant Road SR-14 Horseheads, NY 14 Miles South East
- 7-Eleven 7748 Main Street Kanona, NY 21 Miles West
- Pilot Travel Center I-86 Exit 37 Bath(Kanona Area), NY 21 Miles West
- Dandy Mini Mart 78 White Wagon Road Hwy 17 Exit 59 Sayre, PA 32 Miles South East
- Dandy Mini Mart 814 West River Road Hwy 17 Exit 62 Nichols, NY 38 Miles South East
- Lounsberry Truck Stop 305 Stanton Hill Road Hwy 17 Exit 63 Nichols, NY 39 Miles South East
- 7-11 Store I-90/SR-14 Exit 42 Geneva/Phelps, NY 40 Miles North
- Petro I-90 Exit 41 Waterloo, NY 41 Miles North
- TA I-390 Exit 5 Dansville, NY 41 Miles West
Courtesy of TheGlen.com
Watkins Glen International 2790 County Route 16 Watkins Glen, NY 14891
From Buffalo, Toronto, and points Northwest: I-90 East to Rte. 14 South (Geneva Exit 42) take 14 South to Watkins Glen along the west side of beautiful Seneca Lake. 40 minutes from Exit 42; or, I-90 East to 390 South to Rte. 17(I-86) East to Exit 42 (Cooper Plains). Follow Meads Creek Rd./County Rte. 16 Northeast to WGI.
- From Cleveland, Jamestown, Olean, Erie, Bradford, and points West: Rte. 17(I-86) East to Rte. 414 North in Corning (Exit 46 turn left at end of exit ramp). 25 minutes from Corning.
- From Williamsport, Harrisburg, and points South: Rte. 15. North to Rte. 17(I-86) East to Rte. 414 North (Exit 46 turn left at end of exit ramp). 25 minutes from Corning.
- From Albany, Springfield MA, Oneonta: Rte. 88 West to Rte. 17(I-86) West to Rte. 14 North in Horseheads. 25 minutes from Horseheads.
- From Binghamton, Scranton, New York City, and points Southeast: Rte. 17(I-86) West to Rte. 14 North in Horseheads. 25 Minutes from Horseheads.
- From Syracuse, Auburn, Oswego: I-90 West to Rte. 14 South (Geneva exit 42). 40 minutes from Exit 42.
The routes offered above should serve as a general guideline only and are not necessarily the best routes from your area. Please consult a more detailed map for specific directions from your area.
Watkins Glen International is located approximately three miles outside of the Village of Watkins Glen. From Franklin Street in the Village, go South on Rte. 414 to the traffic light (3/4 mile) at the top of the hill and turn right. Go approximately 2.25 miles to the track (on the left).
Type in your favorite track name in the search bar to find your Nascar event or follow the "Truck To Every Nascar Track" image to review all tracks