Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn Michigan, boasts a proud, 43-year history of hosting America's best racing action on its 1,400-plus acres in the scenic Irish Hills. With 18 degree banking and 73-foot wide sweeping turns, MIS provides drivers with three and four grooves to run around the two-mile speedway. Free Parking is available for Bob-Tails Only. You will be directed when you arrive. http://www.mispeedway.com/
Please Call 800-354-1010
Please Visit misspeedway.com
Click here for a shortcut to every Nascar track, truck parking blogs. Part of our Truck Travel Series
There are 10 Truck Stops within 31 miles of the track that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the track: Or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service and now you can enjoy a beer at the track.
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area.
TRUCK STOPS NEARBY: You may be able to drop your trailer at some of these locations or park and cab to the event.
- 145 Auto/Truck Plaza I-94 Exit 145 Jackson, MI 13 Miles N
- Sukhi's 127 Party Store Hwy 127 Hudson, MI 18 Miles SW
- Pilot Travel Center I-94 Baker Road Dexter, MI 22 Miles NE
- TA Ann Arbor I-94 Exit 167 Ann Arbor, MI 22 Miles NE
- Pilot Travel Center I-94 Exit 167 Dexter, MI 23 Miles NE
- Parma Travel Center I-94 Exit 128 Parma, MI 23 Miles NW
- Jonesville Citgo Hwy 12/Hwy 99 Jonesville, MI 25 Miles W
- Repp Oil US-20 414 East Main Street Fayette, OH 30 Miles S
- Dundee Travel Center US-23 655 Tecumseh Street Dundee, MI 30 Miles E
- Southeast Sunoco Mart US-23 366 East North Territorial Road Whitmore, MI 31 Miles NE