BONUS TIP 3
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING, ANY ROAD WILL GET YOU THERE!
Setting and keeping goals.
Decide today what you want tomorrow, everyday there is an opportunity to reach toward the things you want. First you need to decide what you want to accomplish, then stand by that
decision. Working toward that goal with determination and purpose is the only way that goal becomes a reality. Getting what you want.
1. Make the choice – decide on what you want.
2. Eye on the prize – focus on achieving the goal.
3. Stay in the game – failure is not the end, keep pushing.
4. Write it down – a constant reminder of what and why.
5. Walk the steps – Plan out exactly what you have to do.
6. Learn from others – Share your goals, guidance can help.
7. Massive Action – Do more than you think you need to.
8. Reward yourself – Celebrate your success.
9. Adapt – circumstances change, be willing to alter course.
10. Commit to success– No excuses!
Matt Manero combines his business brilliance with more than 20 years of hands-on experience in transportation equipment finance. Today, he is a CEO leading four companies that generate over $100,000,000 per year in business with a base of more than 10,000 clients.
Matt launched his first business, Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc., in 1995 with a phone, a folding table and the unyielding confidence of a single client, a trucker. Fast forward 20 years: Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc. made Inc. magazine’s Top 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies in America in 2014. Matt is the creator and personality behind CFFnation.com, the first and only online video network featuring original programming for and by innovators, operators, movers and shakers of the transportation industry.
His companies have been recognized in trade publications such as Overdrive, Transport Topics, Commercial Carrier Journal, and Dealer Solutions Magazine. Matt hosts his own weekly Radio Show aptly named, “The Grit” which airs on lifestyletalkradio.com and also on CFFnation.com. In addition to “The Grit,” Matt has authored a series of quick read books entitled “Tower, Mover and Construction Co. Need to Know NOW”, and also a forthcoming book, “I NEED MORE MONEY,” which reflects his battle to build his business and guides readers in creating their own future and financial success.