Putting a child on board your truck or just looking for something to do while traveling this great country of ours? Why not visit one of 19 Six Flags amusement parks from one end of the country to the other. Most of these parks are very accommodating when it comes to truck parking. In this Truck Travel Series we have done all the research for getting in and out of these theme parks or we have provided parking options nearby.
Six Flags acquired the Magic Mountain theme park in Valencia, California, in 1979. Through the years, the park has continued to compete with some success against nearby Disneyland, becoming known for its series of thrilling roller coasters. Among them are the Riddler's Revenge, the fastest stand-up roller coaster in the world, and X2, a rare coaster on which passengers spin 360 degrees in their seats. The park also features the classic Log Jammer flume ride, a water rapids ride, a 38-story observation tower and a host of dining and entertainment options.
If you are looking for thrill rides on your next family vacation, you can find a Six Flags theme park relatively close to your home. Six Flags operates parks in 19 locations, stretching from sea to shining sea. Some of the better-known Six Flags parks offer a combination of rides, entertainment and dining options. Getting your vacation plan together starts by simply picking which of the parks to visit. For general information please visit www.sixflags.com/magicmountain
- Six Flags Magic Mountain allows Truck and Trailer parking
- Hours for entry and departure are the same as park hours.
- Recommended point of entry is the front gate and stay as far right as possible
- Parking Price is $30 Total for Truck and Trailer
- Six Flags Magic Mountain is a 262-acre theme park located in Valencia, California, north of Los Angeles
- 26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355
- Phone: (661) 255-4100
There are 5 Truck Stops within 18 miles of the theme park that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
- Pilot Travel Center I-5, Lake Hughes Exit, Castaic, CA 6 Miles North West
- Castaic Truck Stop I-5, Exit 176 Castaic, CA 6 Miles North West
- Super Fine Truck Stop I-5, Exit 152 Sun Valley, CA 17 Miles South East
- Acton Unocal 76 Truck Stop Hwy 14, Exit 24 Acton, CA 22 Miles East
- Flying J I-5, Exit 205 Frazier Park, CA 33 Miles North West
Six Flags has many options for great savings on memberships and passed that can save you money and get you access to all Six Flags across this nation. Please visit www.SixFlags.com for memberships deals.