Putting a child on board your truck or just looking for something to do while traveling this great country of ours? Why not visit one of 19 Six Flags amusement parks from one end of the country to the other. Most of these parks are very accommodating when it comes to truck parking. In this Truck Travel Series we've done all the research for getting in and out of these theme parks or provided parking options nearby.
Six Flags acquired the Fiesta theme park in San Antonio, Texas in 1996. Starting in 1992 prior to the Six Flags name being added to the park in '96, the theme park focused on southwestern music and rides to set the park apart from its competition. Among its thrilling rides is the SkyScreamer, a 200 feet swing ride that would soar riders in a 98 foot circle at speeds of 43 miles per hour. The park also features the Iron Rattler and Goliath coasters, a multitude of water rides and kiddie attractions, and a host of dining and entertainment options.
If you are looking for thrill rides on your next family vacation, you can find a Six Flags theme park relatively close to your home. Six Flags operates parks in 19 locations, stretching from sea to shining sea. Some of the better-known Six Flags parks offer a combination of rides, entertainment and dining options. Getting your vacation plan together starts by simply picking which of the parks to visit. For general information please visit www.sixflags.com/fiestatexas
- Six Flags Fiesta allows Truck and Trailer parking
- Hours for entry and departure are the same as park hours
- Recommended point of entry is the front gate and stay as far right as possible
- Parking Price is $30 Total for Truck and Trailer
- Six Flags Fiesta is a 200-acre theme park located in San Antonio, Texas
- 17000 IH-10 West, San Antonio, TX 78257
- Phone: (210) 697-5050
There are 5 Truck Stops within 16 miles of the theme park that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
- Flying J I-10, Exit 583 San Antonio, TX 11 Miles South East
- Pilot Travel Center I-10, Exit 582 San Antonio, TX 11 Miles South East
- Petro I-10, Exit 581 San Antonio, TX 11 Miles South East
- Valero I-10, Exit 550 San Antonio, TX 12 Miles North West
- Love's I-35, Exit 144 San Antonio, TX 16 Miles South
Six Flags has many options for great savings on memberships and passed that can save you money and get you access to all Six Flags across this nation. Please visit www.SixFlags.com for memberships deals.