Putting a child on board your truck or just looking for something to do while traveling this great country of ours? Why not visit one of 19 Six Flags amusement parks from one end of the country to the other. Most of these parks are very accommodating when it comes to truck parking. In this Truck Travel Series, we've done all the research for getting in and out of these theme parks or provided parking options nearby.
In 2012, Six Flags combined its 160-acre Great Adventure Park with its 350-acre Wild Safari animal park to form the 510-acre Great Adventure & Safari Park, making it the largest theme park in the world- 10 acres larger than Disney's Animal Kingdom. The park includes amazing rides like Skull Mountain, the classic Saw Mill Log Flume, and The Twister; along with a host of dining and entertainment options.
If you're looking for thrill rides on your next family vacation, you can find a Six Flags theme park relatively close to your home. Six Flags operates parks in 19 locations, stretching from sea to shining sea. Some of the better-known Six Flags parks offer a combination of rides, entertainment and dining options. Getting your vacation plan together starts by simply picking which of the parks to visit. For general information, please visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure
- Six Flags Great Adventure allows Truck and Trailer parking
- Hours for entry and departure are the same as park hours
- Recommended point of entry is the front gate and stay as far right as possible
- Parking Price is $30 Total for Truck and Trailer
- Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari is a 510-acre theme park located in Jackson, New Jersey which is situated between New York City and Philadelphia
- 1 Six Flags Blvd, Jackson, NJ 08527
- Phone: (732) 928-2000
There are 5 Truck Stops within 22 miles of the theme park that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
- Valero Hwy 130 North Windsor, NJ 16 Miles North West
- Love's Travel Stop I-295, Exit 57 Bordentown, NJ 19 Miles West
- Woodrow Wilson Service Area NJ Turnpike, Mile Marker 58 Hamilton, NJ 19 Miles West
- Petro I-295, Exit 57 / NJ Turnpike, Exit 7 Bordentown, NJ 20 Miles West
- Sunoco NJ Turnpike Mile Marker 78 East Brunswick, NJ 22 Miles North
Six Flags has many options for great savings on memberships and passed that can save you money and get you access to all Six Flags across this nation. Please visit www.SixFlags.com for memberships deals.