Putting a child on board your truck or just looking for something to do while traveling this great country of ours? Why not visit one of 19 Six Flags amusement parks from one end of the country to the other. Most of these parks are very accommodating when it comes to truck parking. In this Truck Travel Series we've done all the research for getting in and out of these theme parks or provided parking options nearby.
Six Flags began using the Hurricane Harbor brand in 1995 with the opening of Six Flags Hurricane Harbor adjacent to Six Flags Magic Mountain. That same year, Wet 'n Wild in Arlington, Texas, was purchased by Six Flags. It operated as Wet 'n Wild — A Six Flags Park in 1995-1996 then was rebranded as Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in 1997. The brand has since become a trademark of the Six Flags franchise.
If you are looking for thrill rides on your next family vacation, you can find a Six Flags theme park relatively close to your home. Six Flags operates parks in 19 locations, stretching from sea to shining sea. Some of the better-known Six Flags parks offer a combination of rides, entertainment and dining options. Getting your vacation plan together starts by simply picking which of the parks to visit. For general information please visit www.sixflags.com/hurricaneharbortexas
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor allows Truck and Trailer parking
- Hours for entry and departure are the same as park hours
- Recommended point of entry is the front gate and stay as far right as possible
- Parking Price is $30 Total for Truck and Trailer
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is a 50-acre waterpark located in Arlington, Texas
- 1800 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76006
- Phone: (817) 265-3356
There are 5 Truck Stops within 18 miles of the theme park that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
- Tiger Mart I-20 Grand Prairie, TX 8 Miles South East
- Big D Travel Center Hwy 12, Pioneer Drive Irving, TX 11 Miles East
- Driver's Truck Stop I-35, Exit 54 Fort Worth, TX 13 Miles West
- Pilot I-35 West, Exit 65 Fort Worth, TX 17 Miles North West
- Love's I-35 West, Exit 40 Fort Worth, TX 18 Miles South West
Six Flags has many options for great savings on memberships and passed that can save you money and get you access to all Six Flags across this nation. Please visit www.SixFlags.com for memberships deals.