Putting a child on board your truck or just looking for something to do while traveling this great country of ours? Why not visit one of 19 Six Flags amusement parks from one end of the country to the other. Most of these parks are very accommodating when it comes to truck parking. In this Truck Travel Series we've done all the research for getting in and out of these theme parks or provided parking options nearby.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is an outdoor waterpark located in Jackson, New Jersey. With 2,041,200 sq. feet of land, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is one of the largest waterparks in North America. A general admission ticket gives you access to 4 attractions and 20 slide complexes. You can enjoy the cabana rentals, party room, and gift shop while taking a break from the water.
If you are looking for thrill rides on your next family vacation, you can find a Six Flags theme park relatively close to your home. Six Flags operates parks in 19 locations, stretching from sea to shining sea. Some of the better-known Six Flags parks offer a combination of rides, entertainment and dining options. Getting your vacation plan together starts by simply picking which of the parks to visit. For general information please visit www.sixflags.com/hurricaneharbornj
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor allows Truck and Trailer parking
- Hours for entry and departure are the same as park hours
- Recommended point of entry is the front gate and stay as far right as possible
- Parking Price is $30 Total for Truck and Trailer
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is a waterpark located in Jackson, New Jersey adjacent to Six Flags Great Adventure
- 1 Six Flags Blvd, Jackson, NJ 08527
- Phone: (732) 928-2000
There are 5 Truck Stops within 22 miles of the theme park that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
- Valero Hwy 130 North Windsor, NJ 16 Miles North West
- Love's Travel Stop I-295, Exit 57 Bordentown, NJ 19 Miles West
- Woodrow Wilson Service Area NJ Turnpike, Mile Marker 58 Hamilton, NJ 19 Miles West
- Petro I-295, Exit 57 / NJ Turnpike, Exit 7 Bordentown, NJ 20 Miles West
- Sunoco NJ Turnpike Mile Marker 78 East Brunswick, NJ 22 Miles North
Six Flags has many options for great savings on memberships and passed that can save you money and get you access to all Six Flags across this nation. Please visit www.SixFlags.com for memberships deals.