Putting a child on board your truck or just looking for something to do while traveling this great country of ours? Why not visit one of 19 Six Flags amusement parks from one end of the country to the other. Most of these parks are very accommodating when it comes to truck parking. In this Truck Travel Series we've done all the research for getting in and out of these theme parks or provided parking options nearby.
Six Flags St. Louis, originally known as Six Flags over Mid-America, is an amusement park located in Eureka, Missouri, a city located within the greater St. Louis area. The park opened in 1971 as the third theme park of the Six Flags chain and was the last park built under the Six Flags name, and remains the only park completely owned and operated by Six Flags. The park opened with six themed sections- Spain, France, England, the United States, Illinois, and Missouri, representing the historic "Six Flags" for this park and the St. Louis area.
If you are looking for thrill rides on your next family vacation, you can find a Six Flags theme park relatively close to your home. Six Flags operates parks in 19 locations, stretching from sea to shining sea. Some of the better-known Six Flags parks offer a combination of rides, entertainment and dining options. Getting your vacation plan together starts by simply picking which of the parks to visit. For general information please visit www.sixflags.com/stlouis
- Six Flags St. Louis allows Truck and Trailer parking
- Hours for entry and departure are the same as park hours
- Recommended point of entry is the front gate and stay as far right as possible
- Parking Price is $30 Total for Truck and Trailer
- Six Flags St. Louis is a 240-acre theme park located in Eureka, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis
- 4900 Six Flags Rd, Eureka, MO 63025
- Phone: (636) 938-5300
There are 5 Truck Stops within 20 miles of the theme park that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
Check out this ground-breaking fare calculator that brings transparency to the Taxi and Rideshare industry. It is capable of calculating potential fares for various rideshare services including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and others available in the area www.Rideguru.com
- Pilot I-44, Exit 257 Pacific, MO 7 Miles West
- Road Ranger I-44, Exit 275 Fenton, Mo 8 Miles East
- Mr. Fuel I-44, Exit 251 Villa Ridge, MO 12 Miles West
- Express Mart Truck Stop I-55, Exit 185 Barnhart, MO 17 Miles South East
- I-55 Motor Plaza I-55, Exit 180 Pevely, MO 20 Miles South East
Six Flags has many options for great savings on memberships and passed that can save you money and get you access to all Six Flags across this nation. Please visit www.SixFlags.com for memberships deals.