Putting a child on board your truck or just looking for something to do while traveling this great country of ours? Why not visit one of 19 Six Flags amusement parks from one end of the country to the other. Most of these parks are very accommodating when it comes to truck parking. In this Truck Travel Series we've done all the research for getting in and out of these theme parks or provided parking options nearby.
Splashwater Kingdom, Six Flags Great Escape's waterpark was added in 1995. Great Escape is an amusement and waterpark owned and operated by Six Flags. It is located approximately 60 miles north of Albany in Queensbury, New York but is advertised as being in Lake George, New York, a popular tourist and vacation spot nearby.
In addition to helping you get your truck safely parked at or nearby every NFL Stadium, every Nascar Track, every Six Flags and various Tourist Attractions we have now partnered with StaySmarter to bring you Truck Friendly Hotels close to your favorite venue or event. More Hotel Info Here.
If you are looking for thrill rides on your next family vacation, you can find a Six Flags theme park relatively close to your home. Six Flags operates parks in 19 locations, stretching from sea to shining sea. Some of the better-known Six Flags parks offer a combination of rides, entertainment and dining options. Getting your vacation plan together starts by simply picking which of the parks to visit. For general information please visit www.sixflags.com/greatescape
- Six Flags The Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom allows Truck and Trailer parking
- Hours for entry and departure are the same as park hours
- Recommended point of entry is the front gate and stay as far right as possible
- Parking Price is $30 Total for Truck and Trailer
- Six Flags The Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom is a 351-acre theme park and waterpark located in Queensbury, New York north of Albany
- 89 Six Flags Drive, Queensbury, NY 12804
- Phone: (518) 824-6000
There are 5 Truck Stops within 26 miles of the theme park that you may be able to drop your trailer at so that you can Bobtail to the park or leave it all at the truck stop and consider a Taxi or Rideshare service... (and now you can enjoy a beer at the theme park).
- Betty Beaver Truck Stop I-87 Gansevoort, NY 6 Miles South
- Nice N Easy Grocery Shop Northbound I-87, Exit 17 Gansevoort, NY 8 Miles South
- Fort Ann Service Center 1300 SR-149 Fort Ann, NY 11 Miles North East
- Wilton Service Center I-87, Exit 16 Wilton, NY 13 Miles South
- Pottersville Nice N Easy I-87, Exit 26 Pottersville, NY 26 Miles North
Six Flags has many options for great savings on memberships and passed that can save you money and get you access to all Six Flags across this nation. Please visit www.SixFlags.com for memberships deals.