On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. A lot of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have great fans so you will be making friends quickly.
Division: NFC East
Arena/Stadium: AT&T Stadium
Address: 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011
For Tickets or more information please visit www.dallascowboys.com
Truck Stops Nearby
Truck parking not available at the stadium
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
- Drivers Truck Stop I-35 Exit 54 Fort Worth TX 15 Miles West
- Texaco Travel Plaza Haslet TX 13200 US-287/US-81 15 Miles West
- Loves I-20 Exit 466 Dallas TX 16 Miles South East
- Quik Trip Fort Worth TX I-35 Exit 42 17 Miles South West
- Loves I-35 Exit 40 Fort Worth TX 18 Miles South West
About AT&T Stadium
-Year created: 2009
-Max attendance: 80,000
-Esquire Magazine food ranking: 2nd
-Nationalfootballpost.com ranking: 2nd
-Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking: 29th
-BleacherReport.com tailgating ranking: 20th
- Pros: Cowboys Stadium is huge. It is almost impossible to take your eyes off the gigantic video screen hanging over the field. Great food options.
- Cons: Very expensive tickets, especially for the quality of seats (or lack thereof).
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"