On the road? Need a break and looking for something different and fun to do? Why not visit one of the NFL's 31 stadiums. As a part of our Truck Travel Series we have researched getting your truck parked at the NFL venue or parked as close as possible with a short cab ride to the stadium. Plenty of stadiums provide tours during the week so your visit to your favorite teams stadium doesn't necessarily have to be on game day. Keep in mind if you are a solo driver and you go to the game by yourself, single tickets can typically be purchased at a great price. You have a much better chance of getting a great seat location and most stadiums have great fans so you will be making friends quickly.
Bobtail parking is allowed, price is $30 per car space. (This is regular season pricing) We recommend you double check pricing and availability at the stadium for the playoffs.
Consider parking at a close by Truck Stop and using a car service
- Pilot Travel Center Denver, CO I-70 Exit 276A 5 Miles North East
- All Fleet Services Denver, CO I-76 5 Miles North
- TA Wheat Ridge Denver, Co I-70 Exit 266 7 Miles North West
- Sapp Bros #5 Commerce City, CO US-85 7 Miles South
- TA Commerce City, CO I-70/278 Quebec St 7 Miles North East
- Denver Broncos
- Arena/Stadium: Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Location: Denver
- Division: AFC West
- Address: 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204
- For tickets or more information please visit http://www.denverbroncos.com/
Year created: 2001
Max attendance: 76,125
Esquire.com food ranking: 18th
Seatgeek.com average ticket price ranking:
BleacherReport.com tailgating ranking:
Pros: Nice tailgating scene, reasonable ticket prices, well-designed stadium.
Cons: Price for food inside stadium is high for even stadium food
Courtesy BleacherReport.com "Ranking the Top Fan Stadium Experiences in the NFL"