- Winner will be chosen randomly from the image with the most votes
- Increase your odds of winning by voting daily
- Voting for your favorite image unlocks 6 other ways to enter again increasing your odds of winning
- Winner will be notified by email when contest ends
- Winner can choose from any shirt at OTRApparel.com
- Selfies with your OTR Apparel shirt will be posted here!
Everyone wants to succeed in freight logistics. Whether you are a start up learning the ropes or an established company looking to refresh your perspective on your business, these tips are meant to help you succeed. For this list, I am working with Brandon Hurst, VP of Logistics at Meadow Lark Companies. Brandon is a logistics guru who seamlessly manages Meadow Lark’s logistics operations at their headquarters in Billings, Montana. He is CTB certified, and has worked many years in the transportation industry. Brandon has given me these top tips to success to share with you. I hope they make all the difference in your business!Read More
This first tip is simple to follow. The best way to protect your reputation is to do as you say. Also, don’t make promises you can’t keep. Nothing is harder to overcome in our industry than a bad reputation. Make sure that your reputation is one of your company’s most valued assets. Your reputation should be upheld by every member of your organizationRead More